The third edition of the International Workshop on Lot-Sizing will be held in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. The venue of the workshop is the "Van Uden" building.
As in the previous year, the goal of the workshop is to cover recent advances in lot sizing: new approaches for classical problems, new relevant problems, integration of lot sizing with other problems such as scheduling, distribution or vehicle routing, presentation of case studies, etc. The workshop will also aim at favoring exchanges between researchers and enhancing fruitful collaboration.
Local organizing Committee:
- Albert Wagelmans, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Mathijn Retel Helmrich, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands (email@example.com).
- Wilco van den Heuvel, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Nabil Absi (France)
- Bernardo Almada-Lobo (Portugal)
- Stéphane Dauzère-Pérès (France)
- Meltem Denizel (Turkey)
- Hark-Chin Hwang (South Korea)
- Raf Jans (Canada)
- Safia Kedad-Sidhoum (France)
- Atle Nordli (Norway)
- H. Edwin Romeijn (USA)
- Horst Tempelmeier (Germany)
- Laurence A. Wolsey (Belgium)